Stamping in Chennai

NewH1-B

Be ready for admin processing....for me they said I qualified for visa bu need to go through admin processing...and i am stuck here for more then 10 months, they did not ask me anything about the client, no letter nothing...if you have common muslim name such as mohammed. syed. khan, etc..i suggest go to canada or delhi

No need to worry.I was also with same situation.If you have contract paper between employer-Vendor than it will work.I am also on EVC,they asked for this letter,It was not with me @ time of interview.So got 221g,submitted all docs,cleared within month.I would suggest to follow up by email & call after month in case of 221g.My center was Mumbai.

Be ready for admin processing....for me they said I qualified for visa bu need to go through admin processing...and i am stuck here for more then 10 months, they did not ask me anything about the client, no letter nothing...if you have common muslim name such as mohammed. syed. khan, etc..i suggest go to canada or delhi

Unfortunately some of the earlier attacks have been associated with some muslim names, and consulate want to get a clearance , its an act of self defense or pro·tec·tive·ness from the consulate imo, situation is the same in Canada too, I have met people waiting for almost 2 months for reply. imo you are better off waiting in India at Delhi than Canada its very expensive here , roughly twice cost of living in us

ok !! Thanks guys..

IN my case the xyz vendor is a very big company which has off shore and onsite. So the fulltime employees of xyz vendor have never been asked for any client letter nor any one has been stopped for any processing. And instead of client letter i will be having letter from him and support .This gives me a confidence to go to Chennai.

Do you think this adds weight to my case.

ok !! Thanks guys..

IN my case the xyz vendor is a very big company which has off shore and onsite. So the fulltime employees of xyz vendor have never been asked for any client letter nor any one has been stopped for any processing. And instead of client letter i will be having letter from him and support .This gives me a confidence to go to Chennai.

But you are not FTE of vendor company. Don't depend on someone else success, just make sure that your case is strong and clear.

ok !! Thanks guys..

Archived