Temporary visitor visa for canada

Ajit

I know only NY/LA are the only consulates which accepts in person applications.(i heard that even a friend can submit on behalf of u if u fill an extra form).which is that extra form which i need to fill for my friend to go and submit the application on my behalf

Thanks in Advance,

- Ajit

i will suggest you mail your application , since LA processing very quick & the return is through mail only so save yourself & your friend the hassel to drive to the consulate / extra paper work ... , when you can get it done easily .

****** there is no advantage in submiting application in person application unless you are in LA or NY *

i will suggest you mail your application , since LA processing very quick & the return is through mail only so save yourself & your friend the hassel to drive to the consulate / extra paper work ... , when you can get it done easily .

****** there is no advantage in submiting application in person application unless you are in LA or NY *

There is definitely a time advantage

There is definitely a time advantage

i cant deny that may be 1 or 2 days , but here u still got to post ur pp to ur friend , they have to take to consolute at specfic date & time , return is only through post (after nov 17 ) at LA

this is just my experience , i post application on the MOnday , got my PP back the following week thursday . it just took a total of less then 2 weeks

so i see it this way instead of posting the PP to ur friend you post it to LA consalate directly , it will save you time

Archived