221 white Administrative processing, vancouver

sam1983

I got 221g white.

After several questions and several documents, visa lady said everything looks good for you but we need to verify some information at our side.

I asked her what went wrong can i know? anything from employer side or client side and she said we don't know at this moment./

She said it takes 1 day to 1 week to 1 month to finish the process. i apologize for you to having go through this.

Anyone know what this could be? This has 221g white letter which says administrative processing.

Also can anyone inform me the common client or employer questions they ask the very next day. I cannot find it here.

Thank you.

What Questions did she ask you?

I am on EVC model but there's nothing to do with the case I believe. I saw many EVC and EVVC people getting visa very easily.

By the way Vo was an old lady who seems kind but scrutinize the application a lot.

Questions were:

Where did u study?

Whom do you work for?

Where it is located? Answered City and State

Tell me any known place that I have heard of near by your employer's place? (It was a surprising que but I knew the answer).

How long you have been working for him?

Did he pay you?

Did he pay your insurance?

Who is ur client?

client letter?

what is quality assurance means?

What ur client use this application for?

My client is in city 1 and I live in city B which is less than 7 miles distance so she asked you work here and live here? How far is that form you place? 7 miles

what's last time you meet your employer? why?

pay stubs from 1 year

Education?

You of course have your master degree certificate? didn't you? I handed over my degree certificate

bank statements

LCA

I 129

And she started typing for a while and says everything looks good on your side but we still need some more verification.

I wanted to know what's wrong if it seems everything is good. She said its something we cant disclose. it may take 1 days to 1 week to 1 month. would you want your passport back or want to keep here?

I said no keep it with you. in case If I need it, will ask in the future.

She said I know you're staying here and will be inconvenient for you but will try best we can to finish the process.

Archived