Successfull Stamping on Dec 4th Vancover Canada

rajthewizard

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone for posting interview experiences. It helped me a lot. Now my turn came

I got the date Dec 4th after lot of dates.

Model: EVVC

We are all 3 members

At consulate : we reached to consulate 8:30 A.m time is no matter they allowed us to line(the line entrance to consulate)

before allowed the line they checked u r appointment conformation, dS 160, i-797, PP.

then gave back those doc’s and allowed us to line for things checking .

next things checking: things(like cell phones and valet and folder if u have any un sealed covers they ask to open those covers, and they give locker for u r phone and keys wallet is fine for allowing

After reaching the 1st floor again they allowed to security check like in airport then u need to enter 1stcounter gave u r doc’s(above doc’s) they check u r photo on DS 160 form , if they are not satisfy ask you for photos , if u don’s carry extra photos there has photo booth u can make u r self with 10 CAD. Then they gave me token no , when ever u seen u r token no on in front of tv screen u have to go 20th floor.

Finger prints: after reaching the 20th flooar u ‘ll be gettin u r no on counter 3 , she asks u r finger prints.

Mine is counter 5, American old lady

VO: how long been with u r current employer

ME : XX months

VO: what u do for them

Me: role and responsibilities

VO: u working yy company before xx company?

ME; yes

Vo; u work for u r employer or client?

Me: I work employer and he have end client.

VO: whoz u r end client , u have letter from them

Me: yes, I passed the letter

Vo: did finish master at which univ?

Me:ABC univ

Vo: did you change your univ?

Me:No

Vo: can you provide your I129 and Labour?

Me:yes gave her the docs.

Vo: client location details?

Me:told her the details and number of employees working in the team.

Vo: do you meet you employer?

Me:yes i do.

Vo: your last 1 year paystubs?

Me:provided.

Vo: previous job details?

Me:told her about it and my address where did i stay while working at that client.

Then she release the words what I want u r visa approved. I said thank you , u have gud day.

All three members got approved, we all got out the consulate at 10:35, then we found the another room with another guy he’s got approved at Wednesday.

Archived