221g - week of November 27th in Ottawa

mar01

I got the 221G on Nov 27th in Ottawa. My client got the questionnaire on Nov 28th morning and replied by afternoon after consulting immigration lawyer with appropriate answers. I am still waiting for the email from the consulate. My client also emailed them last Friday mentioning that there are some delays in their projects due to this. But got no response. Anyone else in the same situation waiting for email and who got 221g in same week? Please contact me at akhi_redds@yahoo.co.in

Also, I am in a situation due to my visitor visa issue in Canada. I had a single entry visitor visa (huge mistake). The immigration officer at the airport was extremely rude and told me that I have to leave the country by Nov 30th or I will be arrested. I followed up with my immigration lawyer and he told me I could apply for extension of stay and it would be ok. Now my problem is, I have to travel to India by Nov 23rd due to an emergency. Can I expect an email this week? What are my other options?

1. I cannot withdraw and apply again in India - my client may not cooperate.

2. Can I travel to India for 2 weeks and come back? I have my passport. Will I be able to get another Canada visitor visa from Hyderabad?

3. Usually if client replies positively, does it take 2-3 weeks or more?

Any help/advise is greatly appreciated.

Hi Mar01,

So far no one got email from consulate for Nov 27 th week and also Dec 3rd week. they actually emailing 221g candidates for every 3 weeks I guess(Dont take my word and this is my observation). Even client emailed also they have their standard time. I think you can apply for vistor's extension from Hyderabad as well. Contact ur lawyer. Lets hope every one get emails this week on wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived