vsgsxr

Hello

attended toronto on nov 19th.

asked question, what my role, salary, tax returns, gave 221g,

1) email with supporting docs

2) all 6 months payslips and bank statements

3) hr got call and enquired about project and contract duration

I'm EVC.

today got email from consulate to submit passports.

thanks

gsxr

They might return when you go to subit passport or They might send it to LOOMIS along with the passport.I went to interview on 26 th and got 221 g and next I got email to send petition docs,since then I was getting emails to send extra docs and information till Yesterday.Got a call to the client yesterday.

Can you tell me when did your HR receive the call ,so that I can estimate time for processing

• 1 month later...

I went to toronto consulate on Jan7th and submtted pasports, VO told 4 working days for getting passport back, so got email on friday midnight to pickup passports. since saturday and sunday are holiday for loomis, picked passports on monday and fly back to usa.

just be patient after submitting your passports. please prefer brampton as your first option for loomis,

I went to toronto consulate on Jan7th and submtted pasports, VO told 4 working days for getting passport back, so got email on friday midnight to pickup passports. since saturday and sunday are holiday for loomis, picked passports on monday and fly back to usa.

just be patient after submitting your passports. please prefer brampton as your first option for loomis,

I thought Loomis location at Brompton works on Saturday morning 8 am to 12 noon , is that incorrect ?

Is this the loomis location in Brompton ?

40 Gillingham Drive, Suite 401

Brampton ON

Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Archived