Eemployee Employer relationship

_jaswanth7_

Hi friends,

Can you please clear these questions..

- My Employer withdrawn my previous H1B (As i got 221g Pink, and waited for 13 months and finally withdrawn), problem is he didn't informed me regarding this. Even i mailed to the consulate to know my case status after the withdrawn by saying please tell my case status bla bla, is there any problem ?, finally i too sent a mail to the consulate to stop the process my case as i my employer terminated my position(i knew this after a month).

- This entire i sent 3 to 4 mails in every month is there any problem with this regular contact ?

- If i attend visa interview again will they check my previous emails too ?

- I got other sponsor for 2014, and my question is, they are sending client letter, but i don't know about this employee employer relationships, what is a valid relationship ? working in my employer location for client project is good or going to client location and working there is good one.

- If they asked who my manager means how can i answer ? person from my employer or client side ?

- We should always be in touch with Employer (visa sponsor right ?)

Thank you

Hi friends,

Can you please clear these questions..

- My Employer withdrawn my previous H1B (As i got 221g Pink, and waited for 13 months and finally withdrawn), problem is he didn't informed me regarding this. Even i mailed to the consulate to know my case status after the withdrawn by saying please tell my case status bla bla, is there any problem ?, finally i too sent a mail to the consulate to stop the process my case as i my employer terminated my position(i knew this after a month).

- This entire i sent 3 to 4 mails in every month is there any problem with this regular contact ?

- If i attend visa interview again will they check my previous emails too ?

- I got other sponsor for 2014, and my question is, they are sending client letter, but i don't know about this employee employer relationships, what is a valid relationship ? working in my employer location for client project is good or going to client location and working there is good one.

- If they asked who my manager means how can i answer ? person from my employer or client side ?

- We should always be in touch with Employer (visa sponsor right ?)

Thank you

Dude, before you do any blunder mistake again, I think it's better to know more about H1.

If you are working at client location then your supervisor should be your employer, this is EE relationship.

Moreover, what ever you say during the interview, should be true.

Archived