Ottawa Dec 3rd to Dec 7 H1B stamping

ravindercisco

Hi All,

I attended the US Ottawa consulate on Dec 3rd and got 221g white slip.VC told me that they will further review and let me know. I am on EC model and working for the same client from more than 5 years. My manager got an email yesterday with standard employer employee questions and my manager answered those question today. I am hoping to get an email from consulate this friday or next week Wednesday to submit my passport. If any one attended the visa in Ottawa this week, Please update your

Thanks,

Ravinder

Hi Ravinder

I attended today and mine got approved. I am FTE. Were are you by the way .you can reach me at u*ra**j*u*5*0*7@gmail.com

Hi All,

I attended the US Ottawa consulate on Dec 3rd and got 221g white slip.VC told me that they will further review and let me know. I am on EC model and working for the same client from more than 5 years. My manager got an email yesterday with standard employer employee questions and my manager answered those question today. I am hoping to get an email from consulate this friday or next week Wednesday to submit my passport. If any one attended the visa in Ottawa this week, Please update your

Thanks,

Ravinder

Hi All,

I also attended the US Ottawa consulate on Dec 3rd and got 221g white slip.VC told me that they will further review.

I am also on EC model and I have the client letter signed by HR. The same day I have received an e-mail asking for manager details, sent in an hr. And still no e-mail to manager yet. Don't know when he will get it, I am hoping by tomorrow.

If any one interested in sharing the accommodation, let me know. Either we can extend my room or I can join yours, if any.

Thanks.

Santhosh

ottawa.two.two.one.g@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I am back to USA . Here is my Ottawa experience.

Attended Consulate on December 3( I am on EC model , working for same Client for 6 years and employer for 3 years). They gave me 221g white. Got an email to client on same day but my manager replied next day(dec 4).

Got an email from Ottawa Embassy on Dec 13 morning 8:45 AM EST saying

In order to complete the application process, please return to the US Embassy on Friday (December 14th) or any Tuesday or Thursday (after December 14th) between 2:00 – 2:15pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print and present this e-mail to the guards in order to be admitted to the Embassy.

Please advise if you are currently outside of Canada.

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

I went to consulate on Dec 14 and gave my passport. They gave all my documents back and tracking sheet to check my passport status.

I got the email from Loomis on Dec 17 at 5:45 and i went to loomis center next day morning and collected my passport. I book my flight ticket on same day and back to USA.

let me know if u guys need any info.

Archived