Client Letter for stamping

Sandeep_Reddy

Thanks Rahul, but the client manager replied to me that i can prepare the format of the letter.

I have some more question as i am in EVC model and I work with employer A through vendor B with Client C.

a) Should we mention the end date in client letter or can we mention it as ONGOING project.

b) Vendor B is providing the letter mentioning that he is the client (Is that OK).

c) Is it enough to provide a vendor letter with A and B relation and client letter with B and C relation.

d) Do we need the SOW or PO from vendor as the vendor will not be ready to provide it.Sould we take a letter saying that they are not ready to reveal that to a contractor.

c) Is it enough to take SOW or PO from employer (any one)

PASSPORT

I didnot get my passport yet as it was applied on 28th Nov from my friend (in-person) , but he cannot get it as the rules are changed in LA.How many days will it take and is there any way to track it.

Sorry for the long mail, but bit in the last minute.Hope you guys understand.

Could you please let me know.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Thanks Rahul, but the client manager replied to me that i can prepare the format of the letter.

I have some more question as i am in EVC model and I work with employer A through vendor B with Client C.

a) Should we mention the end date in client letter or can we mention it as ONGOING project.

b) Vendor B is providing the letter mentioning that he is the client (Is that OK).

c) Is it enough to provide a vendor letter with A and B relation and client letter with B and C relation.

d) Do we need the SOW or PO from vendor as the vendor will not be ready to provide it.Sould we take a letter saying that they are not ready to reveal that to a contractor.

c) Is it enough to take SOW or PO from employer (any one)

Ask your employer for the format.

a. It's up to you, but should be genuine.

b.No. vendor is not your client

c.It's better to have all the relations in all the letters.

d.I don't know. But usually, people say you should have it

e.carry as many documents as possible. They might ask any document during the interview

PASSPORT

I didnot get my passport yet as it was applied on 28th Nov from my friend (in-person) , but he cannot get it as the rules are changed in LA.How many days will it take and is there any way to track it.

Sorry for the long mail, but bit in the last minute.Hope you guys understand.

Could you please let me know.

Thanks,

Sandeep

I don't know about Canadian visa.

Archived