Got Pink Slip for L1B. Please help

ds1981

Hi I attended my VISA interview few days back in chennai. VO asked me few questions and then told that my VISA is approved. He started working on his computer for few minutes and after some time he told that he is sending me for adminstrative processing. I am not Muslim and do not have a common name. I have been only to US before on B1. Lady at counter 31 asked my previous companies details and my siblings names and my height. She kept the passport and asked to wait for 4 to 8 weeks. Can someone help me with what could be this case? I am little nervous and bit worried now. Will it in good result?

Not much to worry, I guess they randomly do the Administrative review. They send your Passport to VFS upon completing the process.

I have gone through the same situation at chennai, and got my stamped passport in couple of weeks. I just had to wait to receive notification from VFS.

I had my L1A Blanket and L2 Visa Interview on Nov 14th at Chennai Consulate

VO asked me following questions

1) Why do you want to go to US

2) Are you going to US as a ,manager

3) How long are you working with the Company

After that she asked one questions to my wife

1) What is your education

After that VO told me that your visa is approved and then her computer got hanged and after few mins, she told i am approving your visa but we need to some administrative processing and it will take 2 weeks before i will receive my passport and handed me over 221G (Pink Slip) and told me go to counter 31. VO stamped all 3 copies of I-129S.

Questions at counter 31

1) About my education

2) About my previous work experience

3) Information about my siblings

After that she kept our passports and one copy of I-129S form and told me they will send my passport and it will take 4-8 weeks.

I am already waiting for 22 days

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Hi,

On 7th-may-2013 I attended the interview in Chennai consulate for L1B visa. I have only 10 years of education and 12 years experience in the same field and I work for an American based well known company. The interviewer and I had a good conversation, and The VO finally said "We can issue a visa for your travel but, before that you need to cross an another checkpoint" and she handed over the pink slip 221g and asked me to go to counter no 31.

In counter no. 31. There was an Indian asked about my highest education and I informed same which i mentioned above. Also, few questions around my family, sibling details and my previous company experience details and my height. Then, she gave me a case number and informed that the process will take 2-3 weeks to get an update.

Did anyone in this forum experience this? if yes, can you please help me here.

Hi I attended my VISA interview few days back in chennai. VO asked me few questions and then told that my VISA is approved. He started working on his computer for few minutes and after some time he told that he is sending me for adminstrative processing. I am not Muslim and do not have a common name. I have been only to US before on B1. Lady at counter 31 asked my previous companies details and my siblings names and my height. She kept the passport and asked to wait for 4 to 8 weeks. Can someone help me with what could be this case? I am little nervous and bit worried now. Will it in good result?

Hi, Did you receive your visa? please confirm.

• 5 months later...

Archived