H4 to H1 - need advice


Recommended Posts

Hello All,

I am in US on H4 visa for the past 5 yrs, I have a masters degree in computer science.

Can I get a school to sponsor my H1 visa so that I can take up a teaching job?

If not, are there consultants who can provide training in education and find a sponsor ?


Link to comment
  • 1 month later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.