Successful stamping in Ottawa on 11/28

VKK

Hi Friends,

This is my pay back time. Thanks for the murthy forum, and other fellow members who gave their valueable suggessions.

I am in EC Model. My process goes as follows:

My appointment was on 11/28 at 7:30AM and I was allowed in at 7:30AM.

1. Security Check.

2. Around 7:35AM or 7:40AM in First counter asked for DS-160, I-797 and New & Old Passports, And He returned the old passport by checking my old visa stamping. And he said "You are working for same company (employer) all the time. That is good". Gave the token and some insturcution sheet to read and return.

3. Around 8:00AM, At Counter 4 called for Fingerprinting and aked whether I read the Instruction paper and took back the instruction sheet.

4. Counter 2 & 3 opened simultaneously around 8:20AM or 8:25AM. I was called to Counter 3 (Old American VO) around 8:35AM (I was the 3rd person called for the interview including 2 & 3 counters, And 2nd person at Counter 3 to Old American VO). The Interview process as follows (about less than 5min):

Q: Are you working for xxx company?

A: Yes

Q: Can I see your company letter?

A: Handed over the employer letter.

Q: Do you work for In-house project or for any 3rd party client/company?

A: I work for 3rd party client.

Q: How long you have been working for this Client?

A: XXX months.

Q: Can I see that client letter?

A: while taking out the letter, He asked any middle vendors. I replied No. And handedover Client letter.

Q: Where did you working before this client?

A: YYY

Q: Were you on bench while changing the Previous project to the current project.

A: No

He returned I-797, Employer and Client letters back. And put a clip for D-160 and Passport and verified something in his computer about 1 1/2 min - 2min. Then he said the golden words "Your visa is approved." and handed over "Was your visa approved" information sheet.

I was out of embassy by 8:42 AM.

I didn't see any Asian VO, as people are talking about. Probably he was not in by that time I was there on that day.

Thanks again to Murthy forum and fellow members.

Best of Luck ALL (who are going to attend their visa stamping).

VKK

Archived