Re: Does the manager need to be employee of the company to issue client letter?

Maddy_visa

Hello all,

I have a situation where my manager is ready to give me the client letter for my stamping but she is not a full time to my company i.e at client place.

I read in these forums that in few cases after asking for client letter the VO searches something on his/her database .. So I am not sure if it is ok to take the letter from a manager who is a consultant but not a full time .

Please some one answer as I have my visa next week and I am very tensed as to what to do.

Thank you ..

@INGodWeTrust :

IN my Case my Client does not give letter . And my Manager is a vendor as am .

What i was planning is to get an email stating that my client does not give letter and i work for xyz client and my responsibilities are abcd.. I will make sure that i have his signature at bottom with my client email address..

What do you say..

@INGodWeTrust :

IN my Case my Client does not give letter . And my Manager is a vendor as am .

What i was planning is to get an email stating that my client does not give letter and i work for xyz client and my responsibilities are abcd.. I will make sure that i have his signature at bottom with my client email address..

What do you say..

Client letter is mandatory for H1 visa. Now decide yourself, whether you want to continue with that client or you want your visa?

Archived