H1B Transfer to Company B after I received extension from Company A


Recommended Posts


Here is my situation:

My visa was expired on July/2012 and received my H1B extension for next 3 years with employer A. Now, I planned to join with new employer B. The visa which was stamped on my passport expired with employer A. Can I change my employer to B using or any problem would arise? Do the new employer need to file a new LC?

Thanks in Advanced.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.