Ottawa: 221G's week: 19Nov to 22 Nov2012

InGodWeTru$t

Just as for tracking : 29 Nov 2012: There were around 16/17 applicants who walked in with 221G. I was the last person to receive the passport

So I counted the approvals as 14 (including me)

2 Applicants (1 male & 1 female were informed there application has been revoked to USCIS and they cannot travel back into USA)

1 Person was at window 4 While i was collecting my passport do not know his verdict

Hope that helps

InGodWeTrust,

Appreciate your help for updating forum and who ever waiting on 221g. Generally forum trend is once got visa, there will not be any updates. that's my observation. Once again thank you very much for update after getting Visa

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@InGodWeTrust-

Thanks for the update dude. Can you tell me what time did you get the email to return to embassy? (I am guessing that it's after noon).

I am just trying to analyze the dates. Most of the people who attended the interview on 20th (Tue), client was sent a questionnaire on 21st(Wed). On 28th (Wed) they have got an email to come back to the embassy. On 29th you people went to the embassy and submitted your passports.

So, I was kind of hoping that at least few people would get emails today. Looks like no one received any email (at least people whom I am tracking) or they did not get a chance to update here. Trying really hard to not lose hope.

Hi ,

Interview :Nov 19

Email sent to client Nov 19

Client responded: Nov 27

2nd Email to client to be specific about answers (to mention examples) : Dec 3

Client responded : Dec 3

As VO took my PP, 797, client,vendor,emp letters (221g white) and also got answered by client a week back, If they don't need any documents from me to process by application,what should be i waiting for?. Will i get email from embassy about approval or i would directly get mail from loomis?

Thanks

Hi ,

Interview :Nov 19

Email sent to client Nov 19

Client responded: Nov 27

2nd Email to client to be specific about answers (to mention examples) : Dec 3

Client responded : Dec 3

As VO took my PP, 797, client,vendor,emp letters (221g white) and also got answered by client a week back, If they don't need any documents from me to process by application,what should be i waiting for?. Will i get email from embassy about approval or i would directly get mail from loomis?

Thanks

Hi,

I went to embassy on Thursday(12/06) for collecting passport to go to India But when i went to embassy and ask for passport they told me that my visa was approved .Gave the loomis sheet for tracking.I had the interview on Nov 19th ,EVC model , VO took PP, Vendor letter ,Client Letter,Employer Letter, i-797. On the same day client got questions and client responded on same day.(11/19).After that they didn't ask any documents.

Ottawa19....I am expecting a loomis email directly too since they have my passport. Gave back my original 797A.

Not sure if they would call us to come back to embassy just to say "Approved"

VO : Elderly White

Model : EC

Interview Date : Nov 26 (Given 221g, Asked to email 797,W2,LCA,I-129, 3 Months Pay Stubs)

Client Response : Nov 26

Additonal Docs Requested : Dec 3 (Bank Statements, Employer Tax Returns)

Current Status : Waiting

Mine is very weird case...they called me today morning and asked me to pickup the passport from the embassy....I was waiting for loomis. So went to the embassy and picked it up. Finally this whole ordeal is done. Here's the final summary.

VO : Elderly White

Model : EC

Interview Date : Nov 26 (Given 221g, Asked to email 797,W2,LCA,I-129, 3 Months Pay Stubs)

Client Response : Nov 26

Additional Docs Requested : Dec 3 (Bank Statements, Employer Tax Returns)

Status : Dec 17 Approved (Called them and they told me this), Dec 19 (Picked up passport - visa stamped from embassy)

A special thanks to Murthy forum.

All,

Interview:20th Nov & got 221g

Communication:None, no email to client manager, no email to me, i send an email to consulate but no reply.

I am in India now and still waiting to hear at least something from Ottawa's US consulate. Submitted the std documents that asian officer is asking and was asked to wait for the email for further process.

Who else is still waiting to hear and who are in Canada right now from that 19th week of Nov ?

Thnx

Archived