221g white, no email to Client yet

sharing123

Hey Guys,

I had interview on 20th Nov and was issued 221g white, i have seen normally applicant's client get the email very next day with those standard questions and within 2-3 weeks they get visa stamped on passport normally. For some it can take more than 25 days also.

My question is .. has anybody had experience wherein Client Manager don't get the email from consulate and still get the visa approved in 2-3 weeks or a month or so ?

Thnx

-C

Hey Guys,

I had interview on 20th Nov and was issued 221g white, i have seen normally applicant's client get the email very next day with those standard questions and within 2-3 weeks they get visa stamped on passport normally. For some it can take more than 25 days also.

My question is .. has anybody had experience wherein Client Manager don't get the email from consulate and still get the visa approved in 2-3 weeks or a month or so ?

Thnx

-C

Depends if its in Admin processing because of Fraud protection then your client will receive an email . But if you have a common muslim name or from one of the muslim/middle eastern countries..then ur 221g might be because of security and name/background check and that takes a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived