What do I say is the start date of employment on OPT and H1B for same company

maroon5

Experts, pls help me out !

I worked for Company A on OPT year from year 11111 to 22222 for a year.

Converted to H1B with same Company A in year 22222 after working on OPT for a year. Continued working thereafter on H1B with same company A.

Switched to Company B after a few months then moved to Company C after some time.

My question is:

In DS-160 form under Working/Training experience section, what do I mention for "START DATE" of employment with Company A. I am confused right now. Should I mention the start date of my employment with Company A as year 11111 or year 22222. In year 11111 i joined the company on OPT worked on OPT status at end clients etc and then in year 2222 i converted to H1B. So, please help with your expert suggestions precisely what can be the start date for company A.

Note: I also tried to enter Company A for separate OPT period under "Add additional experience" in DS-160 form, but it didn't allow me to enter more than 3 work experiences.

Please help, as I need to submit my DS-160 ASAP!!!!

Thank you very much!!

Experts, pls help me out !

I worked for Company A on OPT year from year 11111 to 22222 for a year.

Converted to H1B with same Company A in year 22222 after working on OPT for a year. Continued working thereafter on H1B with same company A.

Switched to Company B after a few months then moved to Company C after some time.

My question is:

In DS-160 form under Working/Training experience section, what do I mention for "START DATE" of employment with Company A. I am confused right now. Should I mention the start date of my employment with Company A as year 11111 or year 22222. In year 11111 i joined the company on OPT worked on OPT status at end clients etc and then in year 2222 i converted to H1B. So, please help with your expert suggestions precisely what can be the start date for company A.

Note: I also tried to enter Company A for separate OPT period under "Add additional experience" in DS-160 form, but it didn't allow me to enter more than 3 work experiences.

Please help, as I need to submit my DS-160 ASAP!!!!

Thank you very much!!

When you did it under same employer, it counts as the same. Also, please wait for experts to chime in...

Archived