Ottawa week Nov19-23,2012 : 221G updates

InGodWeTru$t

Guys,

I started this thread for interview updates for the week Nov19 to Nov 22. Please share your updates here related to approvals, 221Gs,client emails and emails from consulate to attend the interview

I had my interview on Nov 20,2012, My client received an email on Nov 21,2012. Waiting for next step

Pls share your updates and experiences. thanks

Hi,

I too had interview on 19Nov and got email to client in 2hours. Client replied it on 27th and how many days i can expect to hear back from embassy?. VO kept my passport, 797, client,employer and vendor letters with him. He did not ask for any other documents . Mine is first time F1-H1 and H1 started oct 1 2012.

Almost similar situation to one more guy here as well.

Thank you....

Hi Ottawa19,

I am kind of in the same situation. My interview was on 20th. He kept everything and I have got an email the next day saying that my application requires further processing. I have sent an email this week asking for an update and the next day they have sent an email to my client. My client replied immediately. I did not get any queries or anything. Did you get a 221g?

Thanks!

Hi raj..

Yes he gave me 221G (old american) .Hoping we may get some updates this coming week.So did he said visa is approved for you at the first place and sent email the next day?. Update in this thread if you hear anything and if any one you know gets an update. May be i also need to send an email for consulate for status of my application...!!!

Thanks.

I did not hear anything from the embassy yet.

@Ottawa19- My interview was on 20th, don't know if my visa is approved or not, but no queries. On 21st, I've got an email saying that my application requires further processing, no time frame given. I have sent an email to the embassy asking for an update last week, the next day, a questionnaire was sent to my client and my client manager replied back on the same day. Still waiting.

Hi ,

As VO took my PP, 797, client,vendor,emp letters (221g white) and also got answered by client a week back, If they don't need any documents from me to process by application,what should be i waiting for?. Will i get email from embassy about approval or i would directly get mail from loomis?

Thanks

Hi

I got an email today (dec 10) asking pay statements and LCA .i sent them. Seems they are visiting my application every Monday . Does any one got any replies in same week they submit documents ?..may be I need to wait until next Monday to hear anything from them. This is my 4 th week

Archived