7th Year Extension H1b Transfer ???

swiss2006

Hi,

My H1b six year period expired in August including recapture time. My employer filed for extension before H1 expires and I used to work for Client A with LCA A in California.

My labor was filed in Dec 2011 and went to audit which wasn`t cleared at the time of 7th yr extension. I got my labor and I 140 cleared after the H1b filing .My current I - 94 expired in August

My questions are

1) I am working for Client B with LCA B in Florida. Can my current employer make an amendment from California to Florida.

2) Lawyer told me if amendment has been made its difficult to get an approval as I changed my Client A to Client B and has a new LCA from LCA A to LCA B.

3) My employer suggests if I make an H1 transfer I will get 3 yrs extension based on approved I - 140. Because my I 94 expired in August, if I change employer, will I get I 94. If an amendment has been made, Will I get H1 approval with current employer and also I 94.

4) I don`t want to go out of the country for I 94 if I dont get I 94. Will I get an I 94 in either cases( that is with current employer and during H1 transfer)

What options do I have????

Please provide your thoughts and any sort of help, thoughts, ideas would be very much appreciated, expected and needed.. Just let me know the information you know.

Thanks.

Archived