Cuidad Juarez- PIMS email?

samzkool

Hi,

Has anyone been to the consulate for H1b stamping at Cuidad Juarez recently. The website doesnt seem to be having any email info to request PIMS verification unlike the other ones in Mexico ( Tijuana and Metamoros seem to be responding to PIMS emails)

Can some one please let me know if they could manage to get this info and PIMS verified before heading to the consulate.

Thanks

Kumar

There is no need to send email to US Consulate in Juarez about PIMS verification. When you submit DS 160 they will verify your PIMS by your appointment time. So, nothing to worry about PIMS update in Juarez. Myself and my brother attended last year in Juarez.

The process of sending email to US Consulate, Juarez about PIMS update has been earlier i.e., 3 years back, but now you do not need to send any email about PIMS.

There is no need to send email to US Consulate in Juarez about PIMS verification. When you submit DS 160 they will verify your PIMS by your appointment time. So, nothing to worry about PIMS update in Juarez. Myself and my brother attended last year in Juarez.

The process of sending email to US Consulate, Juarez about PIMS update has been earlier i.e., 3 years back, but now you do not need to send any email about PIMS.

Archived