One H1B approval and later other H1B denials, Any Impact ?

PRISAM

I was working for COMPANY-A and in Sept 2012 COMPANY-B filed my H1B transfer under regular process and in Nov-2012 COMPANY-C filed H1B under premium process.

For the Company-C, H1B has been approved and joined into this company.

For the Company-B, H1B has just received a RFE (I don't know RFE details) and there more chances for H1B denies for COMPANY-B even after RFE response to USCIS.

I am already working for the COMPANY-C and maintaining the status, if COMPANY-B receives H1B denial, does it impact on my status with COMPANY-C ?

Or, I would like to ask my COMPANY-B to withdraw H1B petition instead of response for RFE ?

Please suggest me.

• 2 weeks later...

I was working for COMPANY-A and in Sept 2012 COMPANY-B filed my H1B transfer under regular process and in Nov-2012 COMPANY-C filed H1B under premium process.

For the Company-C, H1B has been approved and joined into this company.

For the Company-B, H1B has just received a RFE (I don't know RFE details) and there more chances for H1B denies for COMPANY-B even after RFE response to USCIS.

I am already working for the COMPANY-C and maintaining the status, if COMPANY-B receives H1B denial, does it impact on my status with COMPANY-C ?

Or, I would like to ask my COMPANY-B to withdraw H1B petition instead of response for RFE ?

Please suggest me.

If your petition is approved from Company 'C' then you are good to go.

A person can have multiple H1's.

Thank you Rahul. I have one more question.

Since initially I accepted the offer for company-B (a consulting company) and I didn't join with them. Is there any chance company-B ask many for H1B filing or didn't joining with their client.

Company-C offer is good and full-time position.

My worry is that, company-B take any action on me for not joining with them ?

Thank you

Archived