Any H1b stamping rejection any consulate if you see share here

kbknaidu

Hi if somebody see any rejection at the consulateate ,usually before you go to the interview counter anybody might have seen rejections for the guys just before you right !!! So that we can predict how many success we are going get and any rejections are there and why if possible please share here it will be helpful to future guys thanks for helping others

Hi if somebody see any rejection at the consulateate ,usually before you go to the interview counter anybody might have seen rejections for the guys just before you right !!! So that we can predict how many success we are going get and any rejections are there and why if possible please share here it will be helpful to future guys thanks for helping others

Why are you so much worried about others rejections? If you have all the req documents then you will get your visa.

If someone got their visa doesn't mean that you will get it.

Thanks for the reply I am not only worried about myself sir I am worrieing about all of us if lot of replies are here regarding the refusals in Canada all of us decide either better go to Canada or India or some where ,where who has secondary options in that country,I opened this topic fir the future reference too not only for my sage or your sake sir thanks for the reply though

Yeah sir you are correct but if all we know by this thread Canada or some 3rd countries are not safe we can inform others better go to home country right that is my only reason to create this thread I think you are correct there is no need of thread as you and me are arguing here hahahaha anyways it is nice meeting you thanks

Archived