221G : ONSITE SUPERVISION ?

InGodWeTru$t

Hello Friends,

I had my interview in Ottawa on 20.nov.2012, the VO has issues 221G mine is EVC model.

on 21 nov 2012, client manager received an email from consulate asking the standard questions

Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?

1.) If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?

2.) Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?

3.) Who determines the direction of the project?

4.) Who determines the applicant’s daily activities?

5.) Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?

6.) Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant?

7.) Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes?

8.) Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits?

My Manager straight away replied back saying " on-site supervision" and "onsite control of work"

I saw in many forums that manager should mention off-site supervision and employer is involved in day to day activities.

Can some tell me if on-site supervision the VISA would be sent back to USCIS or any chances to be approved ?

thanks

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys

For the 221G's last week 19Nov to 22 Nov, did any of us receive an email from Consulate to attend or submit passport ?

Pls update once you move to next step.

thanks

Kishore

Hi Kishore,

Can you please let me know, what happened to your 221g? After your manager responded with on-site supervision, did they send it to USCIS for reconsideration, or you got approved? Can you please update here? I am in same situation.

Thanks,

Archived