Got H1 Stamped

ravivamsi

Hi..

Am Vamsi, Here is a small background abu me.

I was with ***,Bangalore and was looking for a change in the Month of April. Along with Offers with companies like *******, ****, ******. One company approached asking if they can process H1 for me. As am not spending anything from my pocket and no hassles, i said YES.I almost forgot abu H1, by the end of Sep, i was informed that H1 petetion is approved and am asked to visit counculate for interview. Its done and I have my H1 stamped by Oct 25.

Since i got my VIsa, there is no communication from agency. I don;t have their numbers. they don;t reply to my mails. I really don't know what is their approach. r they looking out for a placement! totally confused.

Can i go US by searching a job for myself?

i have uploaded my CV to few sites but i dont; receive any calls/mails?

I wish to resign and start my life in US soon, but don;t know how and where to start.

I have both H1 and B1.

Can anybody please help me in making me understand how am i supposed to start.

Thanks,

Vamsi.

I could see requirements r there. But i dont understand why am not receiving any calls/ mails from companies or consultancies. Am receiving tons of mails for Bangalore, Hyd and other locations but not US.. Is there any critiria? am i supposed to register some where to make myself visible to recruiters?

Thanks for all your inputs,

Vamsi.

I could see requirements r there. But i dont understand why am not receiving any calls/ mails from companies or consultancies. Am receiving tons of mails for Bangalore, Hyd and other locations but not US.. Is there any critiria? am i supposed to register some where to make myself visible to recruiters?

Thanks for all your inputs,

Vamsi.

If you are in India, how can you get calls from US?

First you need a job in US and then sponsor your H1.

Archived