Stamping in Toronto on Nov 19th - EVC - Successful

suman7g

Hi All, Would like to inform you that i had a scheduled interview with US consulate at Toronto. I am on EVC model.

And it is approved now. I was told that my passport will be couriered to me in 3 - 5 days.

Interview went for less than 5 mins. Here is how to went.

VO: Whom do you work for ?

me: Said employers name

VO: How long you are working with him ?

me: Its been 1 yr

VO: Who is the end client ?

me: Said client name

VO: How long you are working there?

me: 8 months

He is verifying something on his system and finally said everything looks good and your visa is approved. Pretty much this guy approved visas for almost everyone.

Thanks to the Murthy's team and the people who are actively involved. God bless.

HI Suman , nice to know that your H1b stamping is successful. Can you tell me did the guy ask you for any client letter.

I was planning to go to Toronto for Stamping , My profile is..

H1B from more than 2 years..

EVC model.

No client letter but will get email from client..

What do you suggest . and is most of them getting approved from Toronto or any one getting 221G there.

HI Suman , nice to know that your H1b stamping is successful. Can you tell me did the guy ask you for any client letter.

I was planning to go to Toronto for Stamping , My profile is..

H1B from more than 2 years..

EVC model.

No client letter but will get email from client..

What do you suggest . and is most of them getting approved from Toronto or any one getting 221G there.

Few people who are h1b's attended on the same day were asked for client letter and i guess they got 221g's. If you have email, i think that should be fine.

It totally depends on the VO. I was called by a chinese guy who is very kool. looks like the other vo's are little particular.

I am not sure as i hardly hear them but looks like they got query due to some thing. One of my friend who attended that day was asked for the client letter.

I stayed at Hotel Metropolitan which is less than 2 blocks from consulate. Brampton is one the closest loomis branch, even i selected that.

Archived