H4 visa pending for 140 days under administrative processing at delhi consulate

tmrr2010

To

Murthy Law firm ,

Sub: H4 Visa application status “pending†at US consulate, New Delhi, India – Regarding.

My name is Mr.X and I came to USA on H1B 1 visa for XYZ Company and still working with the same company from past four years. I got marriage with Ms. C on 14th July 2010 at Queens Office, New York, USA. We went to India and celebrated the wedding ceremony as per Indian culture. Later my wife, C (Visa Applicant) took appointment and attended the VISA interview at the US consulate, New Delhi, India on 15th November 2010. The outcome of the interview is as follows:

Ø Consular Officer did not grant the visa at the counter

Ø Consulate Officer issued a letter of 221(g) green slip

Ø In the letter, there are requests for few documents which are related to my present company financials and tax returns, my H1B1 petition documents, Employer job letter and Taru Rai’s lawful residence proof in US.

We have submitted all the 221(g) requested documents on 16th November 2010. Later, my wife received a verification call on 11th January 2011 from Consulate Office, New Delhi, India. I got a verification call on my cell phone on 27th January 2011 around 11 pm EST and also at my work place on 2nd February 2011 from US Consulate Office, New Delhi, India. But as of today, we have not received my wife’s passport with visa stamp or any reply/request.

After Some time, we followed up thru emails and phone calls but the response is that the case is pending for “ Administrative Processingâ€

As I understood and learnt that the US culture or any other countries cultures do not agree family separation. In my case we are newly married couple and are living separately due to US immigration visa process.

I humbly request you to understand our concerns and feelings of separation and please intervene in my case to speed up the Visa process. I highly appreciate your help in this matter.

My Wife is under depression Please help us..

Thank you in advance,

Yours Sincerely,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a little diffeternt case. I am my husband are on seperate H-1's for different companies. We came to India in february and applied for Stamping in the same interview. He got his visa stamped at the same time and I got a 221(g) query. We have been living seperately for over 3 months andwe still don't have any update on the issue.

Can we also talk to the Congressman or some other authority in our case?

Archived