H1 B Extension - Post Decision Activity

gvikramg

Hi,

My current H1 B Extension status is "Post Decision Activity"

"On October 25, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations."

Is my application is approved, How long it will take to be notified in a mail to my employer

I have some personal & important work in india and planning for the travel,

Can I travel to india without my H1 papers. Once I have it in my US mail box and after the travel can i ask my friend to speed post my papers to india for stamping, .

If yes, kindly provide me some guidance.

Kindly reply to my post.

Thank You for the help

Yes. It is approved. Read the line :

"On October 25, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

It will take 2-3 weeks for your employer to receive the hard copy. Since your H1B extension got approved you have to get it stamped in your home country if your H1B visa on your passport is expired or getting expired in the next 2-3 months.

• 4 months later...

Hello -

Today I have received Auto email from USCIS stating below:

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On March 11, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Half an hour before above email, I have received email stating 15-day premium processing clock stopped and notice was sent on this explaining the specific reason.

Could you please advise me if my case is approved or not? Is there any other action I need to take since my case directly went from initial review to Post decision Activity?

Thanks for your advise.

Archived