USCIS old client site visit

Rocky_CSC

Hello all,

I'm in a bit of a situation. The USCIS visited my previous client site and here's some background.

I was at client A until Jan this year, my H1b extension got approved in Jan and had left client A in Jan itself after my H1b extension got approved. A representative from DHS (USCIS) had gone to the location of client A in Mar and since I was no longing working there, he couldn't get hold of me. My employer received an email on 11/02/2012 with a series of questions that were asked.

Here's my concern:

1. Most recent W-2 is requested. My LCA amount is about $8500 less than LCA (the amount in my W-2 is about $57000, the amount specified in my LCA is 65000, the prevailing wages for my occupation at that time were about 62000). I would be paid every month with a month's lag (for example, for the hours I worked from Nov 1 to Nov 31, I will be paid by Dec 31). My employer ran my 2011 Nov paystub on Jan 2, 2012. As a result, my Nov 2011' s income (about $7600) didn't get included in 2011 W-2. How should we proceed in this case?

2. My start date with my present client (Client B) is requested. My LCA (for my present job(started in Jan)) with Client B was filed 4 weeks after I joined client B. Which date should we specify now for the start date with client B?

Please advise.

Archived