Denied H1 (I129)

chandramohan19

Hi All,

My case is as follows. Request your valuable experiences/responses.

Situation:

I was working for Employer A on H1B visa which is valid till March 2014(Entire 6 years will be complete) .I got an offer from Employer B who initiated my H1 transfer in Premium Processing on August 9,2012 .Meanwhile I joined Employer B and started working for Employer B. I received RFE for the H1 transfer on Aug 17,2012. Employer B replied for the RFE on Oct 17,2012.On Oct 29,2012 got a status update saying my I129 is denied.

My employer still has not received the decision notice to see the options for appealing or requesting for reconsideration.

Questions:

1)How long am I eligible to stay with Employer B now that my I129 they filed is denied? Will I go out of status anytime soon?

2)Will reapplying or request for reconsideration of my case(Denied I129) to USCIS through Employer B, worth it to have my case approved?

3)Can I join Employer C ,if they are willing to do a H1 transfer? Now that my I129 was rejected during the H1 transfer, will it create any problems? If I am eligible to transfer my H1 to Employer C, will the USCIS accept the paystubs( 2 months) that I received through Employer B during the transfer process as valid documents?

4)Can my Employer B submit a request for new H1 petition while I am staying in the US?

6)Can I join Employer A, if he has not revoked by H1?

7)What are my other options?

Thanks for your precious time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived