Need a lawyer for H1 B process in Michigan

Punit17

Hi there,

I am Punit Panjwani

I am looking for a lawyer/attorney to do the process of H1 B for me for next year.

How do I find one? Please give me suggestions

If there is any lawyer in this forum please contact me.

Thank you!!!!

Give a call to owner of this forum. They will help you.

But a candidate's H1B should be processed by their employer.I don't understand why do you need an attorney?

Lol man seriously people pretend to be blind...you are on a well known attorney forum!!!!

Open your eyes dude. Contact Murthy law firm..you don't need a state specific attorney for H1B.

The reason why people ask this question is that, most people think that murthy firm will deal with their clients only in person.

Guys I asked this question because I work in a small scale company..they don't have attorney...so I have to hire my personal attorney...Having said that I know that murthy is law firm...But I need attorney from Michigan itself....

Please suggest if someone knows any attorney in Michigan...

I will try calling Murthy too....

Thank you!!

Please keep posting your suggestions...

Guys I asked this question because I work in a small scale company..they don't have attorney...so I have to hire my personal attorney...Having said that I know that murthy is law firm...But I need attorney from Michigan itself....

Why? Immigration law is federal. The lawyer can be anywhere in the US, unless you insist on having face-to-face meetings with the lawyer.

Archived