RFE under Premium Processing

Sudhakar0204

Hi

My case has been filed with CSC on June 5th and it has been upgraded to premium processing on 25th Oct 2012 since it was in Initial review for quite a long time.

After the PP it went in to RFE on 29th Oct.

Could some one tell me how many days it will take to receive the notice from USCIS what the RFE is?

When the case has been upgraded to PP, the acknowledgement email from USCIS says, incase of RFE the notice will be faxed to the number given on the premium upgrade request form.

I guess it should happened immediately the day on which the status has been changed to RFE.

Please let me know how many days it will take?

And also could some one tell, apart from the client letter what are the other probable reasons where the USCIS can raise an RFE?

Regards

Hi,

Even i have similar issue.

My case filed on 23rd may 2012 as regular and upgraded to PP on 24 october 2012, Got RFE on 26th october.

Please let me know how many days it will take to Recieve the RFE. Also once responded back to RFE, how many days it would take for USCIS to take decision.

Hi Arun

Did you come to know what is the query they raised on your H1b petition?

My guess is as it is in Premium processing, it will again starts the 15 day clock from the moment they receive the response...

Regards

Sudhakar

Hi

I got the RFE on my academic qualification in relevance to my job duties. My employer said that they got this kind of queries earlier for so many cancidates and they did it with an education evaluation by an expert.

How long it may take to get that evaluation done?

Usually when an RFE is given by USCIS, what is the usual time given for responding back under the premium processing mode?

Regards

Sudhakar

I got the RFE on my academic qualification in relevance to my job duties. My employer said that they got this kind of queries earlier for so many cancidates and they did it with an education evaluation by an expert.

Did your employer filed under Master's quote or general quota?

Is your highest degree is from the field related to your current job?

Hi Rahul

Mine has been filed under general quota. And my highest degree is in the field of finance, currently working as Oracle ERP functional consultant (Businessl Analyst).

IDeally speaking mine is the relevant profile for performing the business analyst role. But from the USCIS perspective, if some one who doesn't have and IT qualification and working in IT ( what ever be the nature of job activities they perform), they should provide an assessment from a competent person (say an university professor or some one) . This assessment should be in a way to demonstrate our experience along with academic qualifications, how relevant are they for the job duties going to be perfoemed under the H1b.

Regards

Sudhakar

Archived