Help regarding some queries on H1B Transfer

aa2415

HI,

I applied for H1B this year and had a query for client letter which was not provided by my client even after multiple requests. I submitted as much documentation i can and my H1B is approved for 1 year which will start from october 1st,2012.

Before my H1B got approved, my lawyer suggested to apply for H4 to prepare for worst case and i applied for H4 simultaneously.

Once my H1B is approved, before i can revoke my H4 application i came to know that my H4 is approved 3 days after my H1B approval which forced me to change my status to H4 from OPT till october 1st,2012 from july.

I have been working with the same client during this period though not supposed to.

Now client has offered me a full time position and the question of H1B transfer came into picture.

How many paystubs do i need to submit for H1B Transfer? as i will not have last 3 paystubs now. I can ask my client to wait for another 2 months and can submit the paystubs of october, november, december.

Is this a good idea?

DO we need to submit resume for H1B transfer?

In case if i submit resume, client will have all the possible chances to know about my status during those 3 months of H4 which might be a problem.

Please help and suggest me how can i approach in this case.

I don't want to loose a full time offer as this will help me a lot.

Regards,

Archived