H1 Stamping Approved after 221g at Toronto.

hps_adm

Hi All,

This forum helped me a lot during my stamping process & thanks to all who shared their questions, answers & stamping experiences. Now it’s my turn. Mine was 2nd Term H1 renewal with EVVC Model.

Note – My Primary vendor refused to give any Letter/Contract.

On 10 Sept 2012 Monday - I appeared for my appointment at 10:00 AM at Toronto. VO was a Chinese guy & he was very rude. He asked few questions.

• What is your Job Title - Sys Admin.?
  • What do you do at work - Explained about the regular work responsibilities?
  • Do you have End client - Yes. ABC Company.
  • Do you have Client Letter – Yes (Handed over the client letter stating I work at this location)
  • Do you have any vendor – Yes (I told him only about my secondary Vendor & gave the vendor letter.)
  • Can you show me your earning statements - I gave him my 3 months paystubs.
  • Do you have tax papers - Yes? gave him my W2, Tax returns & 3 months bank statement.

He took 5-10 minutes to review the papers & then he asked me.

• Do you have more earning statements? - I said - Not at the moment.

Then, He kept I797 but returned my passport & handed me 221g Green slip to submit more documents & said - Ok, I need your earning statements for last 6 months & I also need all your contracts between your employer - vendor - client.

Same day I sent following docs to consulate through Loomis.

• Original 221G green slip
  • My all pay stubs & Bank Statements for last 8 months starting Jan 2012.
  • New Client letter stating that I am working at this location through XYZ (Secondary Vendor).
  • Contract between my employer & Secondary Vendor.

On 13th Sept Thursday - I went to consulate again & I took copy of 221g Green slip & copy of all the documents which I had already sent earlier via Loomis. Security let me enter without any appointment on 221g (any color) only on Tuesday and Thursday. I got the token but I didn't do finger print this time. I was called by same VO again. He told me to wait & went away & he brings the documents which I had sent earlier. He started looking at all the documents one by one & page by page. He took around 10-15 minutes to check all the papers. And then he asked.

• Where do you work in US - I mentioned the city name.
  • Ok, Do you have LCA - Yes, Handed over the LCA. After checking the LCA.
  • Do you have previous LCA - I said, No.

He again returned my passport with 221g Yellow slip this time and said - Ok, we need to further review your case. We will contact you.

I asked him - Can you give me estimate of days or weeks? when should I expect your response?

He said – I don’t know. We will contact you when require.

I came out of the consulate with broken heart, totally lost & hurt. I thought I am done with US because he was literally searching for one reason to deny which he can’t find at this moment & So he put my case on hold to find a good reason later. I thought my case is gone for a long time (4-5 Months).

On 24th Sept Monday - my manager got call from consulate. He explained my roles & responsibities and everything about contracts including EVVC. And my manager requested them to expedite the visa process because we are missing deadlines & we need him urgent. After this call, I got some hope that there is some progress on my case. And with all my prays & with the grace of GOD.

On 28th Sept Friday - I got the email to re-submit my passport by in-person or courier. I sent my passport via courier same evening.

On 5th Oct Friday - I got email at 7 Pm to pick my passport. It was too late to pick same day because Loomis closed at 7 Pm & they are closed on Saturday, Sunday & Monday as well due to Thanksgiving Holiday in Canada.

On 9th Oct Tuesday - around 9:00 AM I picked my passport & looked at my visa for a quite few minutes to believe that it’s not dream & it is a reality. I made my travel arrangements for next day.

On 10th Oct Wednesday - I entered back to AMERICA via Niagara Falls border on BUS. And took flight from buffalo to my final destination & I am writing this article from my home.

So the Moral of the Story is – Don’t lose hope, believe in your destiny because you will definitely be there where your destiny wants you to be. And pray well to your GOD. That’s what helps in tough times. And remember, Miracles do happen.

Thanks for reading this.

hps_adm

Hi All,

This forum helped me a lot during my stamping process & thanks to all who shared their questions, answers & stamping experiences. Now it’s my turn. Mine was 2nd Term H1 renewal with EVVC Model.

Note – My Primary vendor refused to give any Letter/Contract.

On 10 Sept 2012 Monday - I appeared for my appointment at 10:00 AM at Toronto. VO was a Chinese guy & he was very rude. He asked few questions.

• What is your Job Title - Sys Admin.?
  • What do you do at work - Explained about the regular work responsibilities?
  • Do you have End client - Yes. ABC Company.
  • Do you have Client Letter – Yes (Handed over the client letter stating I work at this location)
  • Do you have any vendor – Yes (I told him only about my secondary Vendor & gave the vendor letter.)
  • Can you show me your earning statements - I gave him my 3 months paystubs.
  • Do you have tax papers - Yes? gave him my W2, Tax returns & 3 months bank statement.

He took 5-10 minutes to review the papers & then he asked me.

• Do you have more earning statements? - I said - Not at the moment.

Then, He kept I797 but returned my passport & handed me 221g Green slip to submit more documents & said - Ok, I need your earning statements for last 6 months & I also need all your contracts between your employer - vendor - client.

Same day I sent following docs to consulate through Loomis.

• Original 221G green slip
  • My all pay stubs & Bank Statements for last 8 months starting Jan 2012.
  • New Client letter stating that I am working at this location through XYZ (Secondary Vendor).
  • Contract between my employer & Secondary Vendor.

On 13th Sept Thursday - I went to consulate again & I took copy of 221g Green slip & copy of all the documents which I had already sent earlier via Loomis. Security let me enter without any appointment on 221g (any color) only on Tuesday and Thursday. I got the token but I didn't do finger print this time. I was called by same VO again. He told me to wait & went away & he brings the documents which I had sent earlier. He started looking at all the documents one by one & page by page. He took around 10-15 minutes to check all the papers. And then he asked.

• Where do you work in US - I mentioned the city name.
  • Ok, Do you have LCA - Yes, Handed over the LCA. After checking the LCA.
  • Do you have previous LCA - I said, No.

He again returned my passport with 221g Yellow slip this time and said - Ok, we need to further review your case. We will contact you.

I asked him - Can you give me estimate of days or weeks? when should I expect your response?

He said – I don’t know. We will contact you when require.

I came out of the consulate with broken heart, totally lost & hurt. I thought I am done with US because he was literally searching for one reason to deny which he can’t find at this moment & So he put my case on hold to find a good reason later. I thought my case is gone for a long time (4-5 Months).

On 24th Sept Monday - my manager got call from consulate. He explained my roles & responsibities and everything about contracts including EVVC. And my manager requested them to expedite the visa process because we are missing deadlines & we need him urgent. After this call, I got some hope that there is some progress on my case. And with all my prays & with the grace of GOD.

On 28th Sept Friday - I got the email to re-submit my passport by in-person or courier. I sent my passport via courier same evening.

On 5th Oct Friday - I got email at 7 Pm to pick my passport. It was too late to pick same day because Loomis closed at 7 Pm & they are closed on Saturday, Sunday & Monday as well due to Thanksgiving Holiday in Canada.

On 9th Oct Tuesday - around 9:00 AM I picked my passport & looked at my visa for a quite few minutes to believe that it’s not dream & it is a reality. I made my travel arrangements for next day.

On 10th Oct Wednesday - I entered back to AMERICA via Niagara Falls border on BUS. And took flight from buffalo to my final destination & I am writing this article from my home.

So the Moral of the Story is – Don’t lose hope, believe in your destiny because you will definitely be there where your destiny wants you to be. And pray well to your GOD. That’s what helps in tough times. And remember, Miracles do happen.

Thanks for reading this.

hps_adm

Congrats Dude!!! I can understand your feelings when they issued 221G's twice. It really hurts. Anyway by GOD's Grace you are back in US now.

@sunny7890

I am not sure about yours but the 221G green which I got, It has the heading "Further Information Needed" & It has a list of documents pre-printed on it & any one could be checked as per VO's requirement. And if required document is not in the list then VO will just write it down. It contains all the information how to send the documents to Consulate. I hope this answers your question.

Archived