Premium Processing - Pending Extended review I-140

manjusha78

Hello,

I am in my 5th year of h1-B visa. My attorney filled for I-140 earlier in regular processing, after 3 months we upgraded it to premium processing.

This was the email they sent to the attorney:

"Our computer systems show that your I-140 application is still pending Service consideration. Your case was received and is currently being processed at this Service Center. It is currently on extended review.

If additional information is needed, you will be contacted by mail upon review of your case."

haS ANYONE HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ON THIS ONE OR IF ANYONE GOT THIS ANYTIME.

kINDLY HELP

We at the Murthy Law Firm have seen this happen from time to time and in such an instance it is a good idea to consult with an attorney to see whether a writ of mandamus on the I-140 might be a useful step. In such cases of PPS cases placed in administrative review, there is usually some problem that USCIS has with either the petitioner or the beneficiary. So, it would be a good idea to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer.

• 4 years later...

Hi Manjusha,

I am on the same boat. Can you please update me how long did it take USCIS to get back to you with result. I filed for I140 in april and upgraded to premium. I still dont have answer from USCIS. They mentioned that it is in extended review.

Did you take any action. When did they refund premium amount as they said that they will refund after the adjudication is complete.

Thank you

Archived