Birth Certificate question - urgent

Hello all,

I have my marriage based green card interview on Wednesday, and I have an urgent question.

My original birth certificate is in India with my parents. I didn't know until today that I needed the original copy----my mistake. I only have photocopies of the birth certificate and passport.

I took a shot and went to my City of Birth's Government/Municipality website, and surprisingly was able to find a copy of my birth certificate by using their search option. It comes with a stamp and also a signature (both computer generated). Has all the information (name, parents' name, etc.) At the bottom it has a note saying:

Note : This certificate is computer generated and does not require any Seal/Signature in original. The authenticity of this certificate can be verified at www.xxxxxxxxx.gov.in. The Registration Number is unique to each birth.

Will a hard copy of this birth certificate and a copy of the website's link do? OR do I need anything additional like an affidavit or something? Since the interview is on wednesday, it's almost impossible to get my Original mailed to the US. Plz let me know. Appreciate any help I could get now.

Thanks much.

Archived