EAD and LLC/1099


Recommended Posts

You can work as a self-employed person using 1099.

No need to create an LLC. Self-employed basically means you run a one-person company with the company form just being a single owner.

LLCs and other company forms have way more administrative overhead.

Link to comment

Thx for the reply.

Is e-verify related to 1099 employment in any way?

If I travel and re-enter US, assuming I have my existing H1 job, can I enter on H1 status?

If you are working with the EAD as self-employed, you are not on H1 anymore. You would need AP to travel abroad.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.