H1-B filing by client working for consultant


Recommended Posts

No, you don't.

On H1, you work for an employer. The employer can't be a staffing agency.

If the employer is a consulting company, it is still your employer.

his situation is different he is on OPT ..

he is using staffing agency just for his stem extension ( E-verify rule ) ..

he wants to get back to client once he gets his h1b ..

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.