***h1b issue very urgent***

jeetu1985

Hi Friends,

Here is my situation, and i am looking for any suggestions and recent experiences of people who might have gone through similar experience.

1) Got first h1 in jan 2011 from Employer A. Validity of that was till oct 1st 2012.

2) Changed to Employer B employer in june of 2012 using h1b transfer Receipt.

3) Got RFE on Employer B h1 transfer in july of 2012. Employer was in the process of replying it

4) meanwhile i was trying for a good MNC for h1 and got succeeded and applied for h1 transfer with Employer C, while still staying with employer B.

5) Got RFE from Employer C as well in September. I am still with Employer B, assuimng that after h1b approaval from C, i will join C.

6) Now on october 6th , Employeber b h1 got denied. Spoke with employer B, he said they can open MTR, and then resolve it, but i am not confident on it.

7) check with Employer C, he is saying on client start date and also telling let the RFE get clear and apporval come, to start .

8) First of all am i in legal status, shall i let Employer C about denial i got on Employer b. or if possible stay with Employer B during MTR is opened, meanwhile once i get approval from C and state date. then i can join c without any issues?

Please let me know. Looking for all valuable suggestions from you.

Archived