H1B Applied got RFE-Help Needed!!

vidhi_086@yahoo.co.in

Hello,

I am on H4 and my company applied for H1B with some pre approved LCA. I got RFE and the RFE says that Client letter, supervisor name,roles n duties, offer letter..Everything is missing.. Iam not too sure how my employer filed the petition. Now my employer says that if i can manage to get an offer letter..he will reply to that RFE with premium so that i can get the visa within 2 weeks time.

My area of concern is that when the Petition was filed, it had a different information like my Project location, client name n information supervisor name.. Now if i get an offer letter.lets say from NJ and the petition has CA..Everything will be a mismatch in peition and the RFE reply...Will that cause a problem.

I discussed with my employer, he says thats not a problem, we will file amendment also..But i am a bit scared as i am new in US and i dont want to get into any trouble..Please help me with your advise.

My area of concern is that when the Petition was filed, it had a different information like my Project location, client name n information supervisor name.. Now if i get an offer letter.lets say from NJ and the petition has CA..Everything will be a mismatch in peition and the RFE reply...Will that cause a problem.

what you said is right.

http://www.murthy.com/2012/03/26/abcs-of-h1bs-getting-back-to-the-basics-of-the-h1b-visa/

go to Q.11

This is what I believe, please take experienced attorney advise before taking a decision. I have no affiliation with murthy law firm but their Senior attorneys are good and their recommendations count.

• H1 amendment can be done for an approved case and not for a petition filed with RFE.
  • If your current client is not giving the relevant evidences then its better to withdraw this petition and file a new petition with everything and in premium process.
  • Also if you get a job at a different place then you need a new LCA approval as well
  • Since you are in H4 better is to withdraw the current petition and file a new one with a new better client. You surely dont want a H1B denial.

All the very best.

Archived