H1B Premium California ***June Only****

balmoori

My Attorney had called USCIS they said they still have one more day to review the case in premium and if they need more time to review my case they would refund my premium fee.

This is so frustrating because with a lot of effort we had submitted them everything they wanted for the RFE still there is no result.

Please keep me posted if you hear anything.

Thanks!

Fedex Date: Jun 6

Reciept Date: Jun 16

Current Status: Acceptance

Waiting for approval.

Attorney is telling they have filied it June 6 but when I check the status online it says we received the application on June 16. I dont know which one would they consider as the starting date for PREMIUM PROCESSING.

Please help guys...I am so confusedd...

Hi

My attorney send the h1 packet on June 14th and emailed me saying USCIS received on Jun 15th. So far I haven't even got the receipt number. The attorney said even he didn't get the receipt number. Very concerned and I have a few questions .

I filed through premium processing so does the 15 days count start once USCIS received the packet or once USCIS assigns a number to the petition

Did it take this long for anyone to get the receipt number ?

This is in Vermont

Thanks

H1B transfer under premium processing.

Receipt date 06/10/11

Approval 06/22/11

Question for most of the cases I have seen decision, but in my case I see below message. Please clarify me what is post decision activity for my case.

Post Decision Activity

On June 22, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Hi all,

My employer filed petition for my h-1 transfer in regular processing on 16th June. I am still waiting on my receipt notice. How long it will take to get the receipt notice. But today (23rd June, 20011) I saw the money for my wife H4 trasfer has been deducted from my bank account by USCIS. Does that mean processing of my petition is started? Does that mean I can give resignation from my current company and get on payroll of new company? Would it be safe to do that? Does anyone come across this situation?

Thanks in advance for your help

Nishant

Received RFE = June 1st

Douments reached USCIS = June 20th but no status update online.

Its been 7 calender days the status not updated. When i check my case status ,Its still shows that the RFE was sent on June 1st.

Does this happen to anyone? The documents sent but no status update. One question, In PP will they take 2 weeks from the day they update the status or from the day they receive the documents ?

Is there anyway we can know if they have recieved the documents ?

Appreciate our inputs. Please help !

Archived