H1 B - Multiple approval from USCIS possible?

pragooy

Hi,

I am on valid H1B in US. For my new job, my new employer filed visa transfer and it got approved from USCIS. I have not joined new company yet and still working with current company.

In this duration, I got another better job offer. Now my 2nd new employer wants to do H1B transfer. I have couple of questions:

1. Can my 2nd new employer transfer my H1B to his company, remember 1st new employer already got transfer approval?

2. Or do I need to ask 1st new employer to cancel the H1B transfer before joining 2nd new employer?

3. Will there be any problem from USCIS to get approval for 2nd new employer visa transfer?

4. I am planning to visit india after one month of joining 2nd employer, can I do that? will there be any issue in H1-B stamping for return.

I know there are too many questions, but please help if you have insight.

Generally, multiple employers may file petitions on behalf of the same H1B beneficiary as long as each petition meets the qualifications for H1B classification. If the petitioner is also requesting an extension of stay for the beneficiary, then the petition must also include evidence that the beneficiary is maintaining valid status at the time of filing. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case.

Archived