unusual visa dates stamped on passport

maverick_rock

I have a question and I am not sure if this makes sense.

I am on H1B visa , MY I-797 was extended till this year end ,December 2012 , and my i-94 was stamped till 2014 (when i came back after visiting India), and my visa on passport is till 2016 . Does this help in anyway ? I know i have to still extend my visa before it expires .

My question: Do I have to go for stamping again as visa and i-94 says till 2016 and 2014?

or what was stamped was just a mistake and i have to go for stamping ?

Please advise .

I have a question and I am not sure if this makes sense.

I am on H1B visa , MY I-797 was extended till this year end ,December 2012 , and my i-94 was stamped till 2014 (when i came back after visiting India), and my visa on passport is till 2016 . Does this help in anyway ? I know i have to still extend my visa before it expires .

My question: Do I have to go for stamping again as visa and i-94 says till 2016 and 2014?

or what was stamped was just a mistake and i have to go for stamping ?

Please advise .

Little bit confused.

How did you got your I94 stamped till 2014 when your 797 is expiring this year?

Thanks you replying rahul412.

when I was out of airport I happened to check the dates on it , and it says 2014 but it did not strike me that it is not usual at that time.

Do you think its just a mistake , or It can be of any help for me in terms of stamping or extension.

May be it's just a mistake. Just make sure again that its 2014 not 2012?

I am back again , I think the question got diverted .

Do I need to go to stamping if I have a valid US visa (visa on passport) but I am applying for extension (I-797 will change).

In simple words my visa on passport is for longer period than my i797. It say ,entries : M on passport , I guess which means ""multiple""

PLease let me know your views .

I am back again , I think the question got diverted .

Do I need to go to stamping if I have a valid US visa (visa on passport) but I am applying for extension (I-797 will change).

In simple words my visa on passport is for longer period than my i797. It say ,entries : M on passport , I guess which means ""multiple""

PLease let me know your views .

No.

Archived