Asked to return Consulate tomorrow - Oct 3rd ???

aa5

Hi,

I attended interview on Sept 24th and after interview chinkku VO took my passport and said to track status on website .... he didnt say approved or further processing or 221g

But on Sept 26th my client received an email on Sept 26th about Employee Employer and he answered as expected. Again on Oct 1st, I received another email from consulate requesting to mail pay stubs,w2, LCA, and replied them immediately with all the requested documents. Now today, I received another email from consulate asking to return to embassy on any Thursday between 2- 2:30 PM.

Guys, any idea what they would ask now? Is it good sign or bad? they still have my passport. Any inputs you can share is appreciated.

Hi aa5,

I also attended the interview on Oct 2nd with the same VO. He gave me the sheet usually for approved people and didnot give any 221G. He also kept my I-797. I am afraid that it will happen to me also.

It is very weird and very nervous. I am thinking that my visa approved but after seeing ur case I am little afraid. Please contact me @ kirankumar811@gmail.com to discuss further on this.

Thank you

Archived