H1B Transfer

subbuoct2

Hi,

I am on H1b with company A and my visa expiry date is Jan-01-2013. I need to apply my visa extension from comp A. Once I will initiate my VISA extension process, Can I look for a new Job and Is it possible to transfer my VISA from comp A to Comp B when it is under extension process in comp A? Your reply is highly appreciated and helpful.

Hi,

I have almost same type of issue. Please reply:

I was working in USA on H1-b from 2007 to 2010 thru employer A. I came back to India and Joined company B. They filed my B1 and i got B1 successful stampped valid till 2021 (but they did not ask for any travel). Again They filed my H1-B in premium process in Oct 2011 and i got approved petition I-797. But because of some issues b/w company and Client, they did not send me for stamping. I have that original petition with me which is valid till Nov 2014..

Due to some internal issues, i changed job and joined Employer C. Could you please guide me with the right way of carrier so i can go again US to work either thru visa transfer or new application. Can my expired visa and existing petition help into that?

Archived