H1b transfer with only one pay stub. Possible?

waqasjaved02

I worked on F-1 Visa with company A from last 1 year on CPT. I have latest pay stubs on F-1 status. Now, my status changed from F1 to H1 on Oct 01, 2012.

Now planning to move out to another Company B.

How many pay stubs I need to do H1b transfer from Company A to Company B.

How quickly I can do transfer?

Someone told me that I need at least 3 pay stubs that was generated on H1b status. This rules means 1.5 month based on the fact my company has semi monthly (15 days pay stub rule).

Thanks

I'm on the same boat. Please let us know. I would like to know as well.

My case is, I have been doing OPT with company X for a year and my status changed to H1. Recently, I got an offer from company Y. I might get transferred in the end of october.

Say they process LCA for me, it takes about 7 to 15 days. Then H1B receipt takes about 4 to 6 weeks. I have the intention to work there as soon as I receive the receipt of H1B.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also in the same situation. I was working for employer X (Client Y) in OPT until Oct 2012 and My H1B started on 1st Oct.

Now i got a good offer from client Y. I want to transfer my H1B as soon as possible. please advice.

Do i really need to wait until i get 2 or 3 pay stubs on H1B before transfer. can i submit my OPT cap-gap Pay stubs for H1B transfer.

I worked on F-1 Visa with company A from last 1 year on CPT. I have latest pay stubs on F-1 status.

Was that from a real, accredited university, or one of these fraudulent non-accredited diploma mills?

Most real universities don't allow CPT except in very limited situations.

Archived