Current but No GC yet..

EB3 current since June 2011. Case transferred to TSC from local office in May 2011. After I485 current, received FingerPrint Notice. One day before the appointment, we have received email stating CARD Production Ordered.

However, No card delivered. It has been more than 45 days since we have received this email.

Met local officer (Infopass). He doesn't have clear information. First he said...the case isn't approved. later, he said approved and card is sent. etc.

So, spoke to Second Level Executive using 1800... He triple checked and concluded that the case is not approved and is still in pending. The card is never been requested.

We gave FPs 45 days ago.. They are still not in their system.... he said some FBI stuff ...

What should we do now other than waiting? How long does it take for FBI to respond regarding FPs to USCIS? Appreciate your time reading this post and any comments.

Thanks for the response. I don't even know the existence of "Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman". Thank you and the Murthy Forum.

I have received a response to my SR yesterday stating that the case is still pending however it shows as Card/Production ordered with First Level USCIS support and pending in second level support.

The SR response states that they will make a decision shortly. I hope they will make a decision once after the visa number available.

Archived