RFE response time

jamesbond123

Vermont center has been very slow in processing the H1B cases.Any news as to when the RFE response review cases will be approved?

There is a 60days period that is usually given to review the RFE response and make a decision but still there are some cases which took more than 60days.

If attorney's can put some light on this that would be great.

Thanks for your help.

They got my response days ago - I still haven't been updated to response review. I feel like they are stalling because they are so backlogged.

If they don't update it to "response review", then they don't have to start the premium processing clock ticking, right? I feel like its all a stall tactic to keep the money when they are overloaded. This is so frustrating.

They got my response days ago - I still haven't been updated to response review. I feel like they are stalling because they are so backlogged.

If they don't update it to "response review", then they don't have to start the premium processing clock ticking, right? I feel like its all a stall tactic to keep the money when they are overloaded. This is so frustrating.

How many days ago ? Was it to VSC ?

How did you confirm that USCIS got your response, My situation and dates are same, but I want to confirm whether USCIS has recieved my documents which my attorney faxed them.

My H1b case just got approved on USCIS website:

Here is my case summary

Receipt notice- May 3rd

Upgraded to PP- Sept 12th

RFE- Sept 24th

Recived Fax on RFE- 25th( about former employer paystubs)

Responded- Sept 25th

RFE response review- Sept 26th

Approved- Oct 4th

Although online status shows it was approved on Oct3rd. I think the online portal was updated late because I almost checked USCIS website every hour.

All the very best to everyone here, and thanks to this website! !

Hi my case is:

H1 B applied date: April 24, 2012

H1 B applied center: California

H1 B RFE date: Aug 20, 2012

H1 B RFE replied date: Aug 28, 2012

H1 B RFE response review date: Sep 3, 2012

H1 B Premium process applied date: Sep 25, 2012

H1 B acceptance date: Sep 27,2012

H1 B Approval date: Sep 4, 2012

Pray god for every body who are pending....

should i change to premium ..., whats your thought. As its was just for PO letter i thought to keep it on regular also RFE status changed to review in a week.

Well if its driving you crazy go ahead and conver it ! Personally I would wait for 15 days before converting it. It seems USCIS has picked up pace so I am willing to wait for 15 days !

I'm in the same boat, my response was sent the last week of Sept, it has not updated, AND it has been verified by my lawyer that it was recieved. I think there is a severe backlog at VSC. I'm not worried that it didn't get there - I am very annoyed that things are so slow though.

I'm in the same boat, my response was sent the last week of Sept, it has not updated, AND it has been verified by my lawyer that it was recieved. I think there is a severe backlog at VSC. I'm not worried that it didn't get there - I am very annoyed that things are so slow though.

When you say not updated what do you mean? Is it in Response Review Mode? Or still in RFE mode?

Archived