Previous H and L Visa Rejections

fortunateaj

My H1 got rejected in 2011 for lack of client letter and L1 in 2012 for lack of specialized knowledge.. I am worried about my H1 chance in 2013. How many rejections can one have and what are the consequences of visa rejections.

Note: My petitions have only been rejected , not visa rejection @ consulate..

Appreciate your help..

Thanks A Lot!!

Thanks for the reply Joe.

My sponsor is not a shady firm, it is one of the biggest software Comp. In the H1 case,, we could not obtain the client letter on time, hence could not produce it. In the L1 , USCIS did not find my skill to be specialized.

This being the case, I ma worried about applying for h1 in 2013. is there any limit of number of denials, will my previous rejections adversely affect my chances in the next H1 application.

Appreciate your advice!!

Thanks for the reply Joe.

My sponsor is not a shady firm, it is one of the biggest software Comp. In the H1 case,, we could not obtain the client letter on time, hence could not produce it. In the L1 , USCIS did not find my skill to be specialized.

Well, if they are so big, they probably had the means to consult with a good immigration lawyer before letting you "run into the open knife"...

And for your current question, why don't you ask that big employer about the possible consequences of the previous denials?

Archived