Change of Job title after H1 approved

KAN82

Hello All,

I got my H1b approved and in 797 the following information is there, is this common?

NOTICE: ‘Although this application/petition bas been approved, USCIS and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security reserve the right to verify the information submitted in this application, petition and/or supporting documentation to ensure conformity with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other authorities. Methods used for verifying information may include, but are not limited to, the review of publie information and records, contact by correspondence, the internet, or telephone, and site inspections of businesses and residences. Information obtained during the course of Verification will

be used to determine whether revocation, rsscission, and/or removal proceedings are appropriate. Applicants, petitioners, and representatives of record will be provided an opportunity to address derogatory information before any formal proceeding is initiated.

A complete scenario:

I just answered an rfe and in LCA the company filed IT Trainer. Now I got a job in software development not related to training. Can I take up this job and if i do how do i update my H1 or LCA documentation with new client.

Thanks

Kan82

Archived