RFE - new application : Company details required in rfe

Hi,

I received an RFE requiring the company to submit financial statements, client info, product info, employment structure, workspace location information etc. The company is a legitimate start up and i guess they are scrutinizing it more for the same reason. Although their previous two h1b applications were approved last year.

1) Company plans to respond this week with all the info. Should/Can I update my application to premium processing now while responding to RFE?(Earlier its been normal processing).

2) Did anyone receive an RFE on similar grounds this year? If so did you respond on RFE and did u receive an reply for RFE? Approx how much time it takes for USCIS to respond to RFE.

3) My opt is valid untill october 27 (approx 3 months from now). I read several cases that did take 6 months after responding to RFE? What should i do further? i plan to upgrade my application to premium via attorney while filing response. Can i do that? Also how long should i wait for uscis max and start considering other options considering that opt is valid till oct 27?

Archived